EPIC Solutions take it very seriously if anyone working for or in association with us is treated in an abusive or violent way.
We support the government’s ‘Zero Tolerance’ campaign for Health Service Staff. This states that all health care workers have a right to care for others without fear of being attacked or abused.
Aggressive behaviour, be it violent or abusive, will not be tolerated and may result in you being asked to leave or in extreme cases, the Police being contacted.
In order to maintain good relations with you please be aware that the following types of behaviour would be considered unacceptable:
• Using bad language or swearing
• Any physical violence such as pushing or shoving
• Verbal abuse in any form including verbal insults
• Racial abuse and sexual harassment
• Persistent or unrealistic demands that cause undue stress. Requests will be met wherever possible and explanations given when they cannot
• Causing damage/stealing
• Obtaining drugs and/or medical services fraudulently
We ask you to treat Holmedale Health Centre staff and all associates that work within EPIC Solutions courteously at all times.